Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Response to the heliometer project

Though you can't tell it from the lack of comments on this blog under the article about my do-it-yourself heliometer project, response from Facebook and Linked-In has been quite gratifying. It even turns out that a school receiving a STEM grant is going to use it as one of its main student projects!

Keep checking back. When time allows, I will be coming up with other cool and stimulating science projects for public consumption.

2 comments:

  1. Kudos on your heliometer project.
    BTW, I saw your insightful posts on Spacepolitics.com. I just started my own blog. It will discuss among other topics space issues. Perhaps you could give me some feedback on content and format of the blog.

    Thanks,

    Bob Clark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment, Bob. Right now I am snowed under with my PhD research, but I glanced at your blog and your latest article about the use of Falcon Heavy for lunar exploration looks interesting. When I get a chance to peruse it in more detail I'll be glad to give you some feedback.

    BTW: you probably know about this, but in case you don't, I suggest that you check out Clark Lindsey's RLVNews.com.

    ReplyDelete